Tuesday 25 September 2007

Product of the week - Oreo dessert pizza

With product of the week I am now getting to the stage where I can't bring myself to actually taste the item and hence no purchase required. Currently on offer by Dominos is the oreo dessert pizza - 'Oreo meet pizza. Pizza meet Oreo'. Only $3.99 wth any other purchase. For those Australians that haven't heard of oreos they are hard chocolate flavoured biscuits with a sugary white cream sandwiched in the middle. They are not really condusive to melting onto a pizza. I assume that the oreos are crumbled up and spread over the base and from the picture it looks like they have squirted on some sugary liquid over the top. It sounds like a bad combination of already unhealthy foods and I'm not sure that this one would ever make it to Andrew's Pizza menu!

No comments: