Tuesday 26 January 2010

Recipe of the week: Snickerdoodles

I cut out a lot of recipes from magazines hoping to use them one day. I have a lot of cookbooks but I usually use a few tried and true recipes that I use on a regualr basis. So in the footsteps of Julie & Julia I have decided to cook something new every week. This of course led to me cooking 12 new recipes in the first week, but I get ahead of myself here.

Today's experiment was snickerdoodles. I picked the recipe because the name was unusual and the recipe said that it was traditional to make these at Christmas. They are basically sugar cookies with cinnamon sprinkled on top. They were SOOOO good eaten straight off the tray while still hot. They didn't last long.

1 comment:

Katrinajulie said...

Hey, can you upload or link your recipes somehow? Would be interested in trying some of your receipes.

love kat