Thursday 6 September 2012

Sydney introduction

This is a hard post for me to write.

There is so much swirling around in my head from our trip and now I'm finally sitting down to process all that went on.  

Whilst we were returning to our native homeland there was still so much change to take in emotionally. So much to see, hear, smell, taste and touch.  Our senses were attacked daily and with three little ones and severe jet lag there wasn't any downtime to really think about things, categorise them and absorb them.

I am still thinking of questions and discussions I wanted to have.

So in the limited time I have I will do some reviews of some of the things we did while in Sydney.  Please do not think that this is the full and final view of our trip but rather a synopsis of the major events.

And to kick things off here are some photos en route to Australia.  The 24 hour travelling time was by far our least favourite time of the whole month.  To say it was a nightmare is an understatement. And that is all that I am going to say about that.  On to more fun things tomorrow.






No comments: