Monday 11 June 2007

Hair design


I finally got to a chance to get my haircut! It was partly busyness on my part and partly a long waiting list. After a roundabout introduction I got an appointment at Steven Ward hair. I originally found the salon on the internet but it seemed a bit too "Double Bay" for me. Apart from the pricing, it didn't have a snobbish air to it despite Steven having been a celebrity hairdresser in NY for a long time (one of his favourites is Toni Collette). It was very relaxed and Heather (colourist) and Steven were very personable and great at their jobs. So I have great new summer haircut but its still long enough to tie back (and not freak out Andrew).

3 comments:

Unknown said...

photo please!!!!

Katrinajulie said...

Gorgeous!

jackie said...

Hair looks great. Skin looks tanned & seeing you in a spaghetti strap top makes me feel cold as it is freezing here!