Friday 8 June 2007

Home is where the boxes are

We have moved into our new home. It is our fourth move in 9 weeks and we are up to our necks in boxes. Yesterday UPS delivered 8 new boxes and Fedex 2 boxes from internet shopping and they keep on arriving on a daily basis. Some of you might be thinking that it is fun shopping for a whole house worth of goods but believe me given the time constraints it has been exhausting. When the cardboard settles I'll give you the run down on some of the fun stuff we have purchased esp. for Lucy. In the meantime I'll get back to the unpacking suffice to say I have been banned from using the new (very sharp) knives to open boxes after I sliced half my finger off [Exaggeration but I did require first aid] I hope we don't have to move for a very long time. Removal boxes anyone?

2 comments:

Teresa and John said...

Katrina got the splinter into her finger; you have cut your hand; John has hammered his left index finger and its all turned black; I'm not joining you all in this one.

chan said...

it makes me glad we didnt bring any of our things with us... although new stuff is always fun. make sure you let us know your new details so we can ignore you some more :)