Wednesday 3 October 2012

Other fun in Sydney

So this is the end of my blogging about Sydney, and indeed our trip in general.

Of course there was so much more that happened. We had dinner with old school friends, dinner with accounting friends (and now there are so many kids), sat around and drank tea, talked with family and friends, drank coffee from grind, packed, slept, washed clothes, drank more coffee from grind, visited our house and neighbours...

We had an amazing time.  But it was a gruelling journey and the jetlag was extremely bad.  The black circles under my eyes in many photos is evidence of this.  So I say all this to preface that we may not be back for a while.

Write some comments Sydney friends. We miss you. Come visit.

4 comments:

Julie said...

It was great having you here, and I so wish the travel between Australia and North America was less exhausting (and cheaper!). I miss you guys, my kids (well E anyway) miss your kids. He was asking where Henry was for ages :( Hopefully we'll make it over there next year.

Lisa said...

we miss you too!! we love being able to pop on up to see everyone and meet all the children that we hadnt met yet! It was a great chance to catch up and we are glad you had a good visit. keep blogging - we love catching up via the world wide web! xx

cafedave said...

We had such a great time spending time with you while you were out here. Thanks for making the journey.

dr maya vale said...

It was awesome seeing you, albeit briefly! God bless and I'm looking forward to being in NC next year. Email me and I'll let you know what I'm thinking travel-plan-wise - I'm sure you'll have awesome alternatives!