Tuesday 29 May 2007

Summer begins

We're back from our long weekend and summer has officially started! (32 degrees celsius today) Even though Lucy and I are still getting over our colds we had a great time away and even learnt a little about US Civil war history. Look out for a Charleston blog in the next few days. So much to tell you about so please be patient as I take a few days to get my thoughts and photos together.

In fact I have soooo many ideas and blogs to post about life over here but no time to type them! We are hopefully moving into our new house next week so will be busy moving boxes and unpacking. Hopefully then we will have some time to get 'back to normal' whatever that may be. I am starting to think that 'normal' for us is that every day is a new day full of adventures that we did not expect. Which doesn't leave much time for blogging. So please be kind about any interruption to the american correspondence and use this time wisely to write your own blogs!

A big thanks to everyone who has emailed me over the past week. I am slowly going through each email and personally replying!

No comments: