Tuesday 31 January 2012

Board Games 26: Modern Art (card game)

I received this game for Christmas. In choosing this game and Andrew's game I focused on finding card games for 2 people.

This one we've only played once and it turns out to be a very different game with some complicated thinking involved to get the most points. Of course you can be oblivious and just hope for the best.

I don't think I can even explain the game properly here which probably means I need to read the rules again and think about the best strategies (I duly lost to Andrew in the first game by 2 points)

However that being said it is an intriguing game. Maybe I'll get it out tonight for another round.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I do hope you are all ok in North Carolina. February has been a bad month and I will be glad to see it end. I hope March brings better days and some news from my favorite Australian family.

Unknown said...

Neuse River News

yah,, and bit lucky that march is not really bad here in north carolina